Dubai Municipality joins hands with MECTW as 'Sus...
Dubai Municipality has extended its support to the Middle East Cleaning Technology Week (MECTW) for the second consecutive year. ...
BIR welcomes India's latest provision regarding s...
DGFT’s new procedures allow certain scrap yards to self-certify processed metallic scrap for export through designated Customs Ports ...
- Suez and partners inaugurate the extension of Jordan's largest Wastewater Plant
- UAE defines roadmap for integrated waste management
- Masdar turns the tap on cutting-edge seawater desalination programme to address access to region's most precious resource
- Meeting the challenges in producing biodiesel in UAE
- Imdaad unveils Be'ati School Programme in selected schools for 2015-2016
- UAE joins two vital UN networks to promote green procurement and eco-labelling
- Recycling industry calls on EPA to respond to safety concerns over synthetic turf
- 3rd International Indian Metals Recycling Conference
- MTN and Ericsson launch e-scrap disposal campaign in Ivory Coast
- RIGK and EPRO organise 1st International Recycling Forum for agricultural plastics
- Katara Hospitality earns ISCC EU certification for environmentally sustainable practices
well as the business opportunities the segment presents, Bee’ah, a leading integrated environmental solutions provider based in Sharjah, took prompt action to offer sustainable and innovative solutions with regard to end-of-life tyres. The company’s state-of-the-art Tyre Recycling Facility (TRF), the first of its kind in the region, recycles thousands of tyres arriving at the emirate’s landfills daily.