Veolia opens new Dubai headquarters
Strengthened by the dynamism and development of the United Arab Emirates and the Middle East, and as part of the company’s commitment to innovation ...
Middle East Metals Recycling Conference 2014, Duba...
The Middle East Metals Recycling Conference was held at JW Marriott Marquis, Dubai 2-3 March 2014. The event got off to a great start with the keynote...
Waste & Recycling Middle East WEEE Round Table und...
Waste & Recycling Middle East WEEE Round Table underlines need for policy and comprehensive legislation on E-waste ...
Paper and Plastics Recycling Conference Middle Eas...
The third annual Paper and Plastics Recycling Conference Middle East was held 4‐5 March at JW Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai, ...
Special Supplement for BIR Conference-Miami
- Dubai to become region's cleanest city
- Waste Management Oman Summit held in Muscat
- Automatic machine to wash medical waste bins
- SITA warns of waste treatment capacity shortfall
- Masdar Institute faculty member to be honoured with US DOE's highest award for nuclear treatment technology
- Veolia opens new Dubai headquarters
- Paper and Plastics Recycling Conference Middle East 2014, Dubai
- Middle East Metals Recycling Conference 2014, Dubai
- Middle East Metals Recycling Conference: End-of-life Vehicle Workshop
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton to deliver keynote address at ISRI2014 in Vegas
- Amid geopolitical jitters, where is recycling headed?
- Waste-to-energy solution at sports facility
Did you know that Sayed revenues grew about 115% last year? Even in the face of
declining revenues this past year, the company continues to keep its profits at around millions each quarter - a well managed, profit making machine that continues to grow.